Vibration Testing and Sonar Target Systems
"In common with most manufacturing companies we are continually seeking new ways in which we can reduce our input costs and improve service to our customers.
As an SME we had, prior to holding discussions with Isaac Butterworth, felt that reducing costs by sourcing our bought in requirements through lower cost based entities overseas would be prohibitive, due amongst other things to:
- Relatively low annual demand
- Our perception of the distance if things went wrong/long lead times
- Adverse cash flow occasioned by having to buy more than we might need at any one time and having to hold stock
- Quality control
- Commercial considerations such as opening letters of credit
- Expending time we could ill afford in unfamiliar areas
- Unknown pitfalls of buying from and controlling overseas manufacturers
Each of these ‘issues’ were resolved by Isaac Butterworth who supplied us with our first products several years ago enabling us to realize significant savings which, having passed on some of those savings to our customers, in turn has enhanced our annual sales."